[Pki-users] Sorry, your request is not submitted. The reason is "invalid request".

Ricardo Alexander Perez Ricardez rperez at pgjtabasco.gob.mx
Wed May 21 01:42:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I try to create a certificate by following these steps:

Some simple steps are listed here on how to proceed to enroll a server
certificate for an apache webserver with Dogtag.

*   Generate a Key/CSR:

o    openssl genrsa -des3 -out www.mydomain.com.key 1024

o    openssl req -new -key www.mydomain.com.key -out www.mydomain.com.csr

§  Fill out all the prompts here including
CountryName,State,Locality,Organization Name, Organizational Unit Name,
Common Name.

*   Sample CSR from the above commands:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----

MIIBqDCCARECAQAwaDELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxEzARBgNVBAgTCkNhbGlmb3JuaWEx

FTATBgNVBAcTDE1vdW50YWluVmlldzEPMA0GA1UEChMGUmVkSGF0MQwwCgYDVQQL

EwNJRE0xDjAMBgNVBAMTBWEuY29tMIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKB

gQDMbwtFUZNzlfWRI19nuxKsbhJ1/5A/rrXQkH7+K1uqxmzytm6b57lkGK9YUC7B

qSKpJ4zzOnVqwRZsE9oJ5CSv+eQUie1NTz4KEL9ZOsN4p2zn0JFaKqze/vxZ3Rux

BKnAz34KxOKZxGTiychOTytWS6V4lDzKBvgTgf0EZfOcfwIDAQABoAAwDQYJKoZI

hvcNAQEEBQADgYEAxRGViyX5MxedhfSOja3XmvCcTOZL+btT7u4zztGBz71qSGhz

yLcFCHCOMngsfiHxySBUIjZdGAOjrwcwT04ig/C2TE8mTamDp7d8/zQ6k9De/9Dp

Q+C7PZuTYQkDf417IxbalEWhhNQ2AE6pMxfWwWAhjP1jAFLdKQZtEVNG9AQ=

-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----

*   Submit this CSR to the "Server Certificate Enrollment" profile of the
Dogtag CA and get it approved.

*   Download the Cert and the CA and get them installed in apache.

>From this URL: http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Apache_Cert_Enrollment

*   The .key and .csr  files correctly generated, when I get to this step:

*

*   Submit this CSR to the "Server Certificate Enrollment" profile of the
Dogtag CA and get it approved.

*

*   I get the following error in the web administration console DogTag:

*

Sorry, your request is not submitted. The reason is “invalid request”.