[Pki-users] Enable next update with CA built-in responder?

Jamil Nimeh jnimeh at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:57:16 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I have a Dogtag 9.0.20 system where I've been playing around with the
built-in OCSP responder and have been unable to find the right setting
in CS.cfg to enable the nextUpdate field in OCSP responses. I see docs
that cover how to do it via console and CS.cfg for the stand-alone OCSP
responder, but similar settings (or variants on it) in the CA's CS.cfg
don't seem to have any effect.

Does the CA's built-in responder have tunables similar to the
stand-alone responder - in particular something like the
ocsp.store.defStore.inclueNextUpdate parameter?

Thank you,
Jamil Nimeh