[Pki-users] Urgent Help Needed - CA subsystem certificate renewal

Kamal Perera techpkiuser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:42:55 UTC 2014

Dear John (remembering the movie dear John :))

Thank you for replying.

all the four certificates (casubsystemCert, auditSigningCert,
ocspSigningCert and serverCert) were expired, however after several tries,
i was able to renew them by changing the system date back to a valid time
and renew them via the pkiconsole.

Although it was successful, now RA and OCSP are not communicating with the
CA. Which means, OCSP updates are not being published, and RA requests are
not being signed (getting the CA:invalid request error).

Any suggestion?