[Pki-users] Renew expired OCSP system certificates

pki tech techpkiuser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 05:20:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Good day to you all.

What is the process to renew all the four system certificates
(SubsystemCert, ServerCert, ocspSigningCert and AuditsigningCert) when
those existing certificates are currently expired. I cant access the
pkiconsole also as the system is not up and running.

I have used the certutil to generate the certificate requests and get it
signed by the CA. But it didn't work as expected. I believe the procedure
that i have followed to request generation or the signing profiles used for
the generation, may have some issues.

Cheers.

Regards,
Mark