[Pki-users] Fwd: [HELP NEEDED] External CA configuration for Dogtag

kritee jhawar kriteejhawar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 04:45:34 UTC 2014

Hi

Thanks for the response.I am inline with what you said, that the clients
just need to trust the CA and need not communicate with it. However my
clients are physical devices which will need the trust store burnt into
them which is why i need to have a constant trust chain.
External CA seems like the best way to go. Please let me know if you could
figure out why my configuartion won't go through with the data I have
provided.

Regards
Kritee