[Pki-users] [HELP NEEDED] External CA configuration for Dogtag

Kritee Jhawar kriteejhawar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:51:37 UTC 2014

Thanks for the response

I got the setup to work with external CA just yesterday. This time I used a dogtag as the external CA rather than OpenSSL and Microsoft.

I'll have multiple instances of dogtag in my deployment. Ideally I want all of them to come up with these root certificate. Is there some location I can place a public private key pair wich dogtag uses to come up ?

Also what I meant by services not coming up was not other components like KRA and DRM.
I just have the CA subsystem and even though it was getting spawned wo were unable to use it.

Thanks
Kritee

Sent from my iPhone