[Pki-users] Can OpensSSL be used as external CA ?

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 17:06:45 UTC 2014

Kritee,

At the minimum, you need the fixes I talked about. They were checked
into the master but has not been built officially so yum is not going to
get you the right rpm.  However, you can check it out and build it yourself.
Here is how you check out the master:

git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/pki.git

You can then use the build scripts to build.

Finally, I apologize that we are not supposed to respond to private
emails.  Dogtag is a community where we share our knowledge.  In the
future please send requests to the mailing list.
I took the exception this time to look at your CSR and certs and I could
see that you need the fixes I talked about.  I don't know if you have
other issues though, but AFAIK you need those two fixes.

Hope this helps.
Christina