[Pki-users] getting NEED_TO_NOTIFY_ISSUED_SAVE_FAILED with dogtag-submit

Steve Neuharth steve at sylvation.com
Wed Apr 8 14:35:31 UTC 2015

yes, I have indeed set SELinux to permissive to eliminate any potential
security collisions.

If I configure my 'DogtagAuto' CA in /var/lib/certmonger/cas without the '-T
caAgentServerCert', the certmonger daemon dies as soon as I request a
certificate using that CA. Other than that, it looks like I'm using the
same flags as you.

when I run dogtag-submit this way manually (without the template), I see
that it reutrns: results = "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="no"?><XMLResponse><Status>2</Status><Error>Request Deferred -
{0}</Error><RequestId>  70</RequestId></XMLResponse>"
0
state=approve&requestId=70

I find it strange that this response would crash certmonger. Also, wouldn't
I need to specify a template if I need to automatically sign the cert and
get the cert immediately?