[Pki-users] Router identity certificate auto-renewal questions

Emily Stemmerich Emily at arcananet.com
Fri Apr 10 23:02:37 UTC 2015

Thanks Christina,

Looks like I will need to figure out directory auth for the routers instead of the one-time flatfile since the routers need to be able to auto-renew their identities prior to expiration, otherwise their VPN connections will drop.  Do you have any quick links to using directory-based auth for certificate profiles?

Unfortunately I can’t do any clock manipulation for testing since that would break things working on the Cisco router – ntp clock synchronization is a requirement.

Any additional advise or information on this is welcome.

Thanks,
-Emily