[Pki-users] confused about access control list

Ali Khalidi ali.elkhalidi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:17:58 UTC 2015

I've tried a simple example of using the ACL to block profile listing and
it works. however, I want to disable a CA agent from submitting/approving
or executing any enrollment requests. I've went through all the ACLs, and
whenever I encountered a submit right, I flipped to deny. despite that the
agent still is able to submit and enroll certificates.

another aspect, I was looking into the user_orgreq ACL plugin. can someone
provide and an example on how this can be used in the context of ACLs?

thanks,