[Pki-users] CRL Distribution point

Sam Elliott sam.elliott at opencredo.com
Wed Dec 23 12:23:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I maybe missing something here, but I have configured CRL distribution
point within the certificate profile, and this shows up within generated
certificates, but when I setup the CRL issuing distribution point it
doesn't seem to have any affect.

I have enabled it, configured pointType to DirectoryName and then pointName
to crl/master.crl, after revoking some certs I try downloading the CRL but
get a 404, not sure if I am missing something with the configuration?

Regards,
Sam

--

opencredo.com <http://www.opencredo.com/> . Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OpenCredo> . LinkedIn

OpenCredo Ltd -- Excellence in Enterprise Application Development

Registered Office:  5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
Registered in UK. No 3943999