[Pki-users] Dogtag ReST Interface Enrollment Java Null Pointer Exception

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 18:44:52 UTC 2015

On 6/24/2015 1:31 PM, Peter P. wrote:
> Hi Endi,
>
> Is there more documentation for the whole XML schema described on that
> page? I believe for my use case I will need to adjust some of the tags
> present in my XML posts to Dogtag.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Peter

Right now we don't have XML schema documentation yet because the XML is
generated automatically from a POJO. So for now you'd have to look at
the code, or capture the CLI output like I showed you earlier, to figure
out the XML format. Please feel free to file a ticket for this. Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata