[Pki-users] tomcat error

Rees reesb at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:01:54 UTC 2015

I'm unsure what exactly caused this but when i attempt to access my
instance of dogtag tomcat is reporting the following errors;

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 172

169:     }
170:
171:     ServletContext tksContext = getServletContext().getContext("/tks");
172:     String tksName = tksContext.getServletContextName();
173:     String tksPath = tksContext.getContextPath();
174:     if (!"".equals(tksPath) && request.isSecure()) {
175: %>

Is it possible to re-install the tomcat instance without losing my CA install? Or can anyone suggest another resolution.

Cheers

Rees