[Pki-users] Best, stable release of Dogtag

Steve Neuharth steve at sylvation.com
Sat Mar 28 18:11:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

My company is in need of an internal PKI and we're considering using
Dogtag. I have tried installing version 10.2.0-5 on fedora 21, following
the quick start guide, accepting the defaults and receive only
nullPointerException when attempting to use the web UI.

I understand that 10.x is alpha so should I be using version 9.x? We do
have redhat licenses so I'd really prefer RHEL over fedora. So, what is the
best production ready configuration for Dogtag? I just need a PKI that
works, preferably with a REST api that can auto-sign certificates.

thanks for your help
--steve