[Pki-users] US Government SmartCard question

Nordgren, Bryce L -FS bnordgren at fs.fed.us
Fri May 1 19:26:12 UTC 2015

Jack,

I don't know the process or if it's possible yet, but would it help if I could get you guys a dummy LincPass (USDA-issued PIV smart card) with a throwaway PIN to debug with? I've often found that eliminating ignorant middlemen (me) speeds solutions along.

Ideally, the card would be usable for console logins as well as our public facing SAML IdP [1]. Is there an extra step to making the card usable with a browser or would a coolkey fix apply to both pam_pkcs11 and the browser?

Thanks,
Bryce

[1] https://www.eauth.usda.gov/Login/login.aspx