[Pki-users] SAN Feild in the MSCE profile

Rafael Leiva-Ochoa spawn at rloteck.net
Sat Nov 7 01:29:40 UTC 2015

Still not working:

This is what I put on the new profile

policyset.serverCertSet.9.constraint.class_id=noConstraintImpl

policyset.serverCertSet.9.constraint.name=No Constraint

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.class_id=subjectAltNameExtDefaultImpl

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.name=Subject Alternative Name Extension

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.params.subjAltExtGNEnable_0=true

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.params.subjAltExtPattern_0=

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.params.subjAltExtType_0=DNSName

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.params.subjAltNameExtCritical=false

policyset.serverCertSet.9.default.params.subjAltNameNumGNs=1

The CSR looks like this:

*Common Name:* node1.example.com

*Subject Alternative Names:* test.example.com, test1.example.com,
test2.example.com

*Organization:* Test Corp

*Organization Unit:* IT Department

*Locality:* LA