[Pki-users] Dogtag jss4 dependency version

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 13:39:28 UTC 2015

Interesting.  I thought you were trying to build on some different
platform.
Fedora though is a platform on which we regularly do builds - in fact,
its the first place we do builds.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=689385 is the
latest F22 build of 10.2.6
That build contains both server and client side RPMs.  For client side
only, you want pki-base -
which should pull in all the necessary packages (jss, resteasy client
libs etc.)  If there are missing dependencies,
its a bug.
Ade