[Pki-users] Revoking all certificates issued by Dogtag at once

Peter P. p.pan48711 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:25:49 UTC 2015

Hi Fraser,

Thank you for your reply. I am trying to revoke certificates in bulk
quantities because I'm using my instance of Dogtag for internal testing of
an application that over time enrolls a large amount of certificates. I
figured it be a good idea to clear them out periodically.  If there is no
issue with letting the issued certificates accumulate then I won't worry
about needing to clear them out.

Thank you,

Peter