[Pki-users] Export keyPair and certificate to .p12 (private key with certificate) and .der (public key and certificate)

Marcin Mierzejewski marcinmierzejewski1024 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:49:15 UTC 2015

After creation certficate in application I have to return a certificate
with private key. That file could be in .p12 format, am I right? Can I
found example of create that file in existing code?
there is a PKCS12Export command line tool but it propably works with
existing creditentials on nssdatabase. Eventually I can get code from
PKCS12Export and make addKeyBag() and few other methods public. Ok soo i
have first part.
And second part .der file is the same as certificate.getEncoded() if yes,
thats allready done^^