[Pki-users] Automatic enrollment of certificate with different profiles on Dogtag 9

Supper Florian OSS sIT Florian.Supper at s-itsolutions.at
Wed Oct 28 08:41:39 UTC 2015

Dear John,

thanks for reply.
Is there a way to use different profiles for enrollment..
I tried to duplicate the default cmc profile and all entries belong to this profile (web.xml).
If I start a request with HttpClient I get an Authentication error.

Here my config..

# /var/lib/pki-test/profiles/ca/caFullCMCWebCert.cfg
desc=Bla bla
enable=true
enableBy=admin
name=Signed CMC-Authenticated Webserver Certificate Enrollment
visible=true
auth.instance_id=CMCAuth
input.list=i1,i2
input.i1.class_id=cmcCertReqInputImpl
input.i2.class_id=submitterInfoInputImpl
output.list=o1
output.o1.class_id=certOutputImpl
policyset.list=cmcWebserverCertSet

# /etc/pki-test/CS.conf
profile.caFullCMCWebCert.class_id=caEnrollImpl
profile.caFullCMCWebCert.config=/var/lib/pki-test/profiles/ca/caFullCMCWebCert.cfg

# web.xml
   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>  caProfileSubmitCMCWeb  </servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>   /ee/ca/profileSubmitCMCWeb  </url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet>
      <servlet-name>  caProfileSubmitCMCWeb  </servlet-name>
      <servlet-class> com.netscape.cms.servlet.profile.ProfileSubmitCMCServlet  </servlet-class>
             <init-param><param-name>  GetClientCert  </param-name>
                         <param-value> false       </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  cert_request_type  </param-name>
                         <param-value> cmc         </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  profileId   </param-name>
                         <param-value> caFullCMCWebCert </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  AuthzMgr    </param-name>
                         <param-value> BasicAclAuthz </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  authorityId  </param-name>
                         <param-value> ca          </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  ID          </param-name>
                         <param-value> caProfileSubmitCMCWeb </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  templatePath  </param-name>
                         <param-value> /ee/ca/ProfileSubmit.template </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  resourceID  </param-name>
                         <param-value> certServer.ee.profile </param-value> </init-param>
             <init-param><param-name>  interface   </param-name>
                         <param-value> ee          </param-value> </init-param>
   </servlet>

Any ideas?

Thanks
Br