[Pki-users] DirAclAuthz host

Raspante, Patrick Patrick.Raspante at gd-ms.com
Thu Sep 17 13:12:48 UTC 2015

For the CA's authorization subsystem, Is it possible to configure the CA to look for users in a different DS instance than the one defined in 'internaldb.ldapconn.host' ?

I've done some initial testing changing the following settings to point to another ds instance:

authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.basedn=<my basedn>

authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.database=<my database>
authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.host=myotherds
authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.port=389

After a restart, the CA seems to still be doing authorization queries to the DS defined in 'internaldb.ldapconn.host'.

Thanks,
pwr