[Pki-users] Custom Profile Input Class

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 18:38:13 UTC 2016

Hi Patrick,
yes that's pretty much it at a high level.  Of course, you want to put
the .class file under the right path so that it can be found during run
time.
There is a page that explains and gives example on how to write an
Authentication plugin. The method should be similar:
pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Authentication_Plug-ins

The original info was written for older RHCS.  I think I might have
updated it, but I can't be sure.  The website is currently down so I
can't check.

Christina