[Pki-users] setting up Directory-based authentication

Sérgio Pereira sergio.pereira at gps-pamcary.com.br
Tue Aug 2 13:16:05 UTC 2016

Hi Christina,

Worked like a charm. I suggest updating the documentation
(http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Directory-Authenticated_Profiles)
mentioning the tag ldapBoundConn=true (there is no reference for it). Also,
I've noticed that the authentication is based on uid ldap attribute ... is
there any way of changing it to authenticate against sAMAccountName
(Microsoft Active Directory attribute)? I didn't find any tag to define the
attribute I want to authenticate against.

Thank you once more

sergio