[Pki-users] Change OCSP URI in certificates

Leonardo Bacha Abrantes leonardo at lbasolutions.com
Wed Aug 24 11:28:25 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

I created my Root-cA using standard tomcat ports (8080 and 8443) and it's
workig very well, so, the certificates are being created with URIName point
to 'http://server02.example.com:8080/ca/ocsp' and I want to change it to '
http://server02.example.com/ca/ocsp', because I'll keep tomcat working in
standard ports and I'll redirect the traffic in port 80 to 8080 via
iptables.

I'm creating a subordinate CA and I configured in Root-CA
'policyset.caCertSet.10.default.params.authInfoAccessADLocationType_0=
http://root-ca.cnfcp.gov.br/ca/ocsp'  in
/var/lib/pki/pki-RootCA/ca/profiles/ca/caInstallCACert.cfg, however the
certificate are being created but it is not appearing in certificate.

Can you give me some help please ?

Many thanks!