[Pki-users] [dogtag] CA Issuers fields in authinfoaccess extension - how?

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 18:36:36 UTC 2016

Here is an example in the file we ship DomainController.cfg
There are others in the directory /var/lib/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/profiles/ca if you need more:

policyset.set1.5.default.class_id=authInfoAccessExtDefaultImpl
policyset.set1.5.default.name=AIA Extension Default
policyset.set1.5.default.params.authInfoAccessADEnable_0=true
policyset.set1.5.default.params.authInfoAccessADLocationType_0=URIName
policyset.set1.5.default.params.authInfoAccessADLocation_0=http://localhost.localdomain:9180/ca/ee/ca/getCRL?crlIssuingPoint=MasterCRL&op=getCRL&crlDisplayType=cachedCRL&submit=Submit
policyset.set1.5.default.params.authInfoAccessADMethod_0=1.3.6.1.5.5.7.48.2
policyset.set1.5.default.params.authInfoAccessCritical=false
policyset.set1.5.default.params.authInfoAccessNumADs=1