[Pki-users] Dog-Tag Automatic Enrolment

Chathuranga Gunatillake chathuranga.gunatillake at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:11:21 UTC 2016

This question is regarding automation of the certificate enrolment process.

The requirement in simple terms would be,

   1. CA receives user certificate request (CSR)
   2. CA generates certificate
   3. Certificate gets delivered to respective user

Basically the functions of an RA but remotely. I have looked into SCEP
based process. I would like to know, (?)

   - Any methods of by evading the current shortcomings of SCEP
   - Any newer technologies / methods that are available
   - Any suggestions as to how this process could be achieved with a
   different architecture
   - Any functions that support this within the current profiles

Regards,
Chathuranga