[Pki-users] install dogtag with exist private key

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 00:29:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I managed to install CA with an existing CA certificate generated by
OpenSSL:

http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Installing_CA_with_OpenSSL_CA_Certificate

The only thing is it depends on a tool that has not been added yet (see
patch #768 in pki-devel list). Hopefully the tool will make it into
Dogtag 10.3.3, but in the meantime feel free to create a custom build
with the patch.

--
Endi S. Dewata