[Pki-users] install dogtag with exist private key

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 15:13:36 UTC 2016

On 06/16/2016 09:47 AM, anater dembelov wrote:
>   By an example from
> http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Installing_CA_with_OpenSSL_CA_Certificate
> I created keys, request and the certificate.
> But!
> [root at f23-zero ~] # pki pkcs12-cert-mod - pkcs12-file ca.p12 "CA
> Certificate" - pkcs12-password-file password.txt - trust-flags CTu, Cu, Cu
> NotInitializedException: null
>
> Not work!?
>
> Help!

Hi, it looks like you need to create an NSS database for the pki tool first:

$ pki -c Secret123 client-init

For the --trust-flags option there should not be any space between the
flags. And make sure the double-dashes are written exactly as in the
example.

I've updated the wiki page based on your feedback. Thanks!
Just let me know if there are other problems.

--
Endi S. Dewata