[Pki-users] Intermediate CA

Carlos Barrabes cbarrabes at systemonenoc.com
Wed Jun 29 10:10:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

Im trying to create an intermediate CA so I can issue certificates with
a trust path pointing to our RootCA but I'm facing some issues while
following the documentation in the project's site.

Once I'm done  with step two, you import the external and ca-signing
certificates into a users NSS db and then the wiki says you have to
import the CA admin certificate and key but the problem is there is no
such thing after starting the instance via custom config file or I
simply cannot find them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

I am running Dogtag 10.2.6-12 on a Fedora 22 server machine and the
prodecure Im following is this one:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Installing_CA_with_Externaly-Signed_CA_Certificate