[Pki-users] How to install theme - I can't see theme

Ricardo Alexander Perez Ricardez rperez at osh.com.mx
Thu Sep 15 20:29:07 UTC 2016

Hi, I installed Dogtag Certificate System, it works correctly, I only have a detail with the theme, because it does not show me any pictures or styles (see attached pictures for details) .

I found this information:

Finally, if Certificate System is being deployed as an individual or
set of standalone rather than embedded server(s)/service(s), it is
strongly recommended (though not explicitly required) to include at
least one PKI Theme package:

* dogtag-pki-theme (Dogtag Certificate System deployments)
* dogtag-pki-server-theme
* redhat-pki-server-theme (Red Hat Certificate System deployments)
* redhat-pki-server-theme
* customized pki theme (Customized Certificate System deployments)
* < customized>-pki-server-theme

NOTE: As a convenience for standalone deployments, top-level meta
packages may be provided which bind a particular theme to
these certificate server packages

Look for these packages:
* Dogtag-pki-theme (Dogtag Certificate System deployments)
* Dogtag-pki-server-theme
* Redhat-pki-server-theme (Red Hat Certificate System deployments)
* Redhat-pki-server-theme
* Customized pki theme

But for dogtag version I use, there are no rpms, I found the dogtag-pki-theme-10.2.5.tar.gz file that corresponds to the version I have installed, however not as compile.

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/dogtag-pki-theme/dogtag-pki-theme-10.2.5.tar.gz/

The environment in which I am working is as follows:

S.O.: Centos 7.2
Dogtag Version: 10.2.5-10.el7_2