[Pki-users] Uniqueness of Subject Name issue

Vesselin Kolev vlk at lcpe.uni-sofia.bg
Sun Apr 2 22:35:25 UTC 2017

Thank you for the direct and clear answer, Fraser!

I do understand the reason why it is possible to have more than one
certificate with the same subjectName. But sometimes there are specific
requirements for the client. I will implement a constraint and try to
solve the problem it that way.

Best regards,

Veselin