[Pki-users] failed to update tokendb entry

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 20:27:02 UTC 2017

Hello:

It looks like from below you are getting through the hard part, which is formatting the token.
Then for some reason the update to the tokendb is failing.

Access to the tokendb should be set up automatically when running the installation wizard.

It might help to look at your CS.cfg and an entry like this:

tokendb.hostport=your.host.com:389

Make sure that the DS is running and available on that port.