[Pki-users] Slowness and java.lang.ClassCastException

Mike Johnson m.d.johnson at kuub.org
Fri Nov 17 11:15:23 UTC 2017

Hi.  I am running a DogTag server as part of a FreeIPA install.  I
have an issue which has persisted following some directory replication
issues, now resolved.  I had initially put the slowness down to the
replication issues but now I find errors in the PKI logs and the
slowness has persisted.

Though the services are working as intended, it's very slow and in
particular the API is sitting at 100% load (user) while performing
operations.

Extracts from the logs are pasted at
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/7pz2eBm6KzItXZFFoYpldQ

I'd be very grateful for any guidance as to how to investigate further.  Thanks!

Mike

Name        : pki-base
Version     : 10.4.1
Release     : 13.el7_4