[Pki-users] Slowness and java.lang.ClassCastException

Mike Johnson m.d.johnson at kuub.org
Fri Nov 17 23:36:35 UTC 2017

The ca.crl.pageSize entry is 100, which is unchanged from the default
set up by the IPA installer.

I think what I'm going to do is list the entries to delete, grab a
backup and VMware snapshot, then try the revoke/delete approach.
Worst case is I have to roll it back, and it's a small environment so
a few minutes offline to give that a go is unlikely to hurt.  It's
only used 9-5 and our product uses other AAA/cert management tools to
do its stuff.

Thanks for the helpful responses!

Mike