[Pki-users] Assistance with creating and submitting a Windows LDAPS Certificate; PKI 10.3.3

Richard Harmonson richard.harmonson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:41:12 UTC 2017

>> > [Extensions]
>> > 2.5.29.17 =  "dns=ad.winauth.mydomain.net&"
>> > _continue_ = "dn=CN=AD,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=winauth,DC=mydo
>> main,DC=net&"
>> > _continue_ = "ipaddress=192.168.1.1&"

I got it! Essentially, I didn't follow the instructions. Note the missing
"{text}" above! I thought the author was giving an example so excluded it.
After a night's sleep, I checked my erroneous assumption.

[Extensions]
2.5.29.17 = "{text}"
_continue_ = "dns=ad.winauth.mydomain.net&"
_continue_ = "dn=CN=AD,OU=Domain
Controllers,DC=winauth,DC=maydomain,DC=net&"
_continue_ = "ipaddress=192.168.1.1&"

Thank you for your help Fraser.