[Pki-users] Dogtag: configuring OCSP URI

mirkt mirkt at sapnas.net
Fri Apr 27 12:46:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am new to Dogtag. I would like to deploy it as CA for internal
services only. Any ideas how to change default OCSP URI for all
certificates? I mean not only for issued ones as in here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/pki-users/2015-July/msg00005.html

but also for those generated during installation (CA Signing certificate
and so on..)?

What I want is: Dogtag listening on default ports (8080,8443..) and
apache with mod_proxy listening on 80 so I could control (firewall) who
can access Dogtag WebUI but allow all OCSP requests..

I need non default OCSP URI (with :8080 part removed) on all
certificates.. Any suggestions how could I achieve that?

Thank you in advance
mirkt