[Pki-users] RHEL 6.7 Support

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 02:55:30 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 02:45:41PM +0000, Ryan Christopher Devlin
wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>

> I know Dogtag 9 runs in RHEL 6.x, but I'm unclear as to whether
> Dogtag 10 will work in that environment as well. We're looking to
> use the latest version of Dogtag, but we are constrained to RHEL
> 6.7 as the OS. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Hi Ryan,

It's theoretically possible, but there are no builds available, and
there will be a bunch of missing or too old dependencies, too.  You
can try, but you're basically on your own in terms of building and
deploying it.

Regards,
Fraser