[Pki-users] SAN for Launch page.

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 19:57:11 UTC 2018

Try to add to the pkispawn config file, for example:
pki_san_inject=True
pki_san_for_server_cert=ca01.example.com,ca02.example.com,ca.example.com

Note for the "non-internal" certificates, there is a way to modify
enrollment profiles to add a SAN, but a recent updated feature is described
in the page at
http://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/PKI_10.4_Copy_CN_To_SAN

Thanks,
M.