[Pki-users] Need help in setting up CRL distribution point

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 19:50:21 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am not sure if I completely understand your question.  If you are asking
how one could create a profile that takes the CRL distribution point url
from the cert request submitted via SCEP, then you might want to try the
UserSuppliedExtension:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_certificate_system/9/html-single/administration_guide/#User_Supplied_Extension_Default
where if you were to follow the example, you'd want to use the OID for CRL
distribution point instead, which is 2.5.29.31

Hope this helps,
Christina