[Pki-users] Need help in setting up CRL distribution point

Akshath Hegde arhsagar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:39:08 UTC 2018

Hi. I have installed the dogtag pki on centos 7. My client is a router
which uses scep for enrollment. I'm able to authenticate and enroll. But
I'm having trouble in setting up the CRL distribution point. The client
seems to be sending the scep request with a specific URL everytime. So I
need to modify the location where the CRL is placed and the URL to which
the scep server responds and publish this with the certificate. Right now I
can see this is the request -
ca/ee/ca/getCRL?operation=getCRL&crlIssuingPoint=MasterCRL. I modified the
caRouterCert.cfg profile to change the URL that gets published. But Im not
able to figure out how to change the location and map the URI to that. Any
help would be appreciated

Thanks