[Pki-users] Nonce for cert-request does not exist

Sergo Kurbanov sergo.kurbanov at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:03:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I trying to send some REST POST requests using Dogtag API:
https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/CA_REST_API#Revoking_a_certificate
or
https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/CA_REST_API#Submitting_a_certificate_request

Before it I got Nonce by asking:
https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/CA_REST_API#Reviewing_a_certificate for
getting Nonce, before calling Revoke

or
https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/CA_REST_API#Reviewing_a_certificate_request for
getting Nonce, before calling Submit.

But in any cases I getting Nonce for cert-request <here num of cert/cert
req> does not exist.

For making connection I'm used certificate with admin rights. And any other
request from https://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/CA_REST_API that required client
certificate authentication but not required Nonce - fulfilled successfully.

In CA.cfg nonce enabled and moreover: if I check it by web admin console
looking through with Developer Tools  I see the same data and Nonce.

Could anybody clarify that the reason and how to use the Nonce?

BR, Sergo