[Pki-users] New Release: PKI 10.7.3 is available for testing

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Wed Sep 25 20:34:51 UTC 2019

Hi Dinesh,

On 25.09.19 at 20:23, Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy wrote:
> Hello Arno,
>
> As you might be aware, Fedora 31 hasn't reached its GA [1] yet.

Indeed, and that's why I feel kind of stupid, managing to upgrade to a
beta distro without even noticing...

> Looking at your logs, I see an "access denied" error. This is mostly
> due to bug in a different package which might be fixed before the
> actual GA.

Hmm, so no clue on your side, for now. Thanks.

I'll try my backups, I guess :-)

Thanks for the information / confirmation, and also thanks for working
on something that I use nearly -- well, monthly, but still.

Cheers,

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann