[Pki-users] pki 10.5 - Unable to log in to PKI console

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 21:14:42 UTC 2020

I may have forgotten a detail:
the "decrisption" value that needs to be updated ( the pkiconsole would do
that)
search for the caadmin entry:
ldapsearch -xLLL -D "cn=directory manager" -W
-b ou=people,dc=ca,dc=risd,dc=org uid=caadmin description

and verify that description attribute needs a value in the form of
2;serial-number;issuer-subject-DN;subject-DN

if the serial is 0x33 / 51 , it needs to be like for example:
Test; CN=PKI Administrator,E=caadmin at example.test,OU=subca1,O=Sub CA1
Example Test

So another ldapmodify is needed (could have been done in one).
Thanks,
M.