[Pki-users] enabling key usage extension in caRouterCert

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Sat Jan 18 04:20:34 UTC 2020

I believe that would be a RFE, because by default, there is only 1 profile
out of the box, called caRouterCert.cfg, for 1 set of the "Key Usage
Extension Constraint", and we would need 2 profiles.

The workaround is to use a third party tool from EPEL, called sscep, it
does exist for Fedora and RHEL-7.
See:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_certificate_system/9/html/administration_guide/enrolling_a_certificate_in_a_cisco_router#issuing-ecc-certificates-with-scep
https://github.com/certnanny/sscep