[Pki-users] Translate Dogtag Certifícate System

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Wed May 27 16:37:54 UTC 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for contribution!  May I ask in
which area(s) you are interested in doing translations?  I believe there
was some infrastructure for message translations, which entailed in having
LogMessages.properties and UserMessages.properties bearing indicator "US"
(as United States) in the file names by default.  It was probably
determined at some point that no one ever got around to help with the
translation so now those message file names no longer bear such indicator.
The message files, along with a new one which is audit messages separated
out from the log messages now reside under
pki/base/server/cmsbundle/src

Is this something you are interested in translating for?  And what language
is that?
We could possibly discuss the plausibility for that.

thanks,
Christina