[Pki-users] Is Dogtag PKI Rest API documentation up to date?

Wahaj K mwahaj3120 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:51:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

Saw the documentation at:
https://github.com/dogtagpki/pki/wiki/PKI-CA-Revoke-Certificate-REST-API

I am trying this and failing. I get all sort of issues like Content type is
not valid, Content Length is not valid etc when I put some content type and
content length. I believe as this is HTTP POST and no content required
hence I am then skipping both of these but then I get this in the CA logs:

2020-11-09 11:33:00 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-24] ERROR: RESTEASY002010:
Failed to execute

javax.ws.rs.NotSupportedException: RESTEASY003200: Could not find message
body reader for type: class com.netscape.certsrv.cert.CertRevokeRequest of
content type: */*

I am using Postman. Get Certs call is working fine.

[image: image.png]

I get similar errors on the Restful Approve call.

Is the documentation up to date? I am stuck for days :( *Would be grateful
if you can guide!*

Regards,
Wahaj