[Pki-users] Profiles Issue

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 20:04:46 UTC 2020

is it possible there is a user provided extended key usage extension in the
request?
or there may be a profile configuration issue related to
userExtensionDefaultImpl and keyUsageExtConstraintImpl, we may need to see
the whole enrollment profile (eventually send it to me privately if you
prefer).
Thanks,
M.