[Pki-users] copr question

Endi Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 20:17:04 UTC 2021

Hi Pascal,

Please use the new mailing list for future emails:

About CentOS 7, you probably can try this repo:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/pki/10.5/

Please note that these are just upstream development builds,
not the official CentOS 7 builds, so there might be some
differences. We do not maintain the official CentOS 7 builds.

--
Endi S. Dewata