Network Issues

When I fire up the Network Device Control Panel and go to configure eth0 I get the following error.  My PC does have a sis900 ethernet controller and it is working on and off under RH8.  Any ideas on best how to fix?  Thanks Ray

"eth0 has an alias to module sis900 in modules.conf, instead of currently loaded module CDC Ethernet Class!"

Ramon P. Williams
877-683-3846 Pager
rpwillia0 earthlink net

Only $9.95 per month!