Re: Changing the default mailto:

My ears are buzzing...

I remember changing my default browser using /etc/htmlview.conf (or
~/.htmlviewrc)

In Galeon, you can use the Settings/Handlers/Programs/Mailer setting of
'evolution "%u"' to have Galeon launch evolution.

In Mozilla, if you can set it to use evolution instead of mozilla mail,
it would have to be done via it's config file. I can't see anything
obvious in the gui.

I haven't tracked down yet how to set a Gnome default for this. Perhaps
in gconf-editor?

--
Chris Kloiber